Marc's Weekly Ad Jun 29 - Jul 5, 2022
On Wednesday, June 29, 2022, a brand-new handbill from the chain of pharmacies and supermarkets Marc's was introduced, and it will be in use until the sales week after that. The Deals of the week, Fourth of July special offers, munchies, summer items, and many other things are advertised in Marc's Weekly Ad, which runs from June 29 to July 5, 2022. From May 11 to May 17, 2022, you can save money on groceries, fresh meat and fruit, medicinal items, flowers, closeouts, beauty products, and much more by perusing Marc's weekly circular and making a list of what you need to buy.
Marc's medicine and food shop charge $5 for whole seedless watermelons. Watermelons that are seedless can nevertheless contain some seeds. There are a few little, almost transparent, and edible seeds on the melon. A seedless cultivar may sometimes have a "true" seed inside of it. Cultivars without seeds are hybrids produced by a difficult process. Watermelons are the ideal summertime dessert since they need little work on your part; a decent, sharp knife is all that is required. Watermelons are considered the best fruit for summer because of their about 92 percent water content and capacity to keep us hydrated. But in addition to this, the fruit has many other benefits that help our systems deal with issues brought on by the heat.
Three 12-packs of cans of 7Up in a variety of flavors can be purchased for the price of $10. Citrus-flavored 7 UP combines lime and lemon tastes. Due to its crisp, clean, refreshing flavor of sparkling lemon & lime, this carbonated soft drink tastes more reviving than other beverages. The taste of the 7UP Lemon Lime soda is one that is refreshingly light and crisp, with a flavor that is unmistakably reminiscent of both lemon and lime. This flavor has a taste that is unique while yet maintaining a sense of harmony, which will leave you feeling refreshed.
- Whole Seedless Watermelon, $4.99 each
- Del Monte Gold Pineapple, $1.99 each
- Pepperidge Farm | Goldfish Crackers Family Size | Asst. Varieties 10 oz., $2.95
- Campbell’s Pork & Beans 11 oz., 3 for $2
- 7 Up 12 Pack Cans Asst. Varieties, 3 for $10
- Marzetti Slaw Dressing Asst. Varieties 16 oz., 2 for $7
- 73% Lean Ground Beef Family Pack, $2.99 per pound
- Coca-Cola 12 Pack Cans or 12 oz. 8 Pack Bottles Asst. Varieties | Limit 12, additional bottles cost $6.99 each
- Nickles Hamburger or Hot Dog Buns 8 ct., 3 for $4
- Bi Color Sweet Corn, 10 for $3
- Mix Or Match Strawberries | Blueberries | Blackberries | Raspberries, 1 lb. | 1 Pint | 6 oz. | 6 oz., 3 for $7
- Waterloo Sparkling Water Asst. Flavors 12-Pk., 2 for $8
- Niagara Purified Drinking Water .5 Liter 24-Pk, $2.88
- Canal Fulton Provisions 100% Beef Patties 24 oz., $6.99
- Philly Gourmet Burgers Original or Thick 2 lb., $6.99